Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quick short term plan...

I figured I'd make a quick post here, stating a short term plan for the (hopefully) very near future. It gives me something to work to, and gives people who read this (however many actually do!) something to look forward to. Anyway, here's what I'll be working on, in order, in the following ... chunk of time.

-Finish new movement system (lots to do here, including proper animation [drawings -are- done], and dodge roll implementation)
-Finish weapons (only one more to do, just bug fixing)
-Create demo level / demo boss (or maybe, intro level?)

Once that is done, I can get into the meat of the game...
-Begin working on the 8 "robot master" levels

Now then, off to work I go! Hiyah! ... Learning new functions, especially advanced ones, is hard :(

No comments:

Post a Comment