Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Contact and stuff!

Hello again everyone!

It's been a while since I posted last, I know. A few things to update.

First, something I should've had ages ago: I made an email for this blog, so people can get into contact with me in private. If you would like to ask me a question, if you'd like to help, if you want to tell me I'm awesome or that I suck, whatever is on your mind, please feel free to do so at GigaGuyGame@yahoo.ca !

Secondly, I know I haven't had any updates about the game in a while. I had a bit of a virus scare with the program I use to make games, Multimedia Fusion 2. I went out and bought the full version, but it turned out some of the extension files were (supposedly) infected. I'm paranoid about viruses and computers, I can't help it. I had to contact them on their site, and I even submitted oneo f the files to be tested as a false positive. They assured me their files were clean, and the file I sent in was indeed a false positive. There was one other file that was coming up as a virus but I haven't sent it in yet, but again, they told me it should be fine. It's silly, I know, but I can't help myself. I worry about viruses. Computers are expensive! Updates will start again soon, I swear! (Faster if some super-tech savvy dood can help me with my virus woes! :3)

Lastly, our wonderful musician Paratroopa1 has been working hard with music. He even presented it at a gathering... someplace I forgot to ask about. Check it out here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjW---9lJzg

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment