Friday, April 1, 2011

Want to help with Giga Guy?

So, naturally, a project like this is quite an undertaking for one person, doing everything from scratch, even with a game making program. Because of this, I am looking for anyone interested in offering any help. The biggest areas I need help in, are sprite work and music, but, I also could use a programmer or someone skilled with Multimedia Fusion 2, if only to act as a consultant for questions and bugs I might be dealing with. I've already got some very talented people helping with level design and character design (as you could probably tell by the background picture!) so those such areas aren't quite as sought after.

Of course, merely sharing links of the blog to friends you think might be interested helps, too. :D

If you have any interest in helping, please leave a comment or send an email!

2 comments:

  1. Sadly I have no friends that share my sympathy to Megaman and game making. Maybe you should advertise yourself on some megaman community, if you didn't already (I wouldn't know because I only read news on Megaman Network). Btw no matter how hard I try and how long I look I can't find your email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't put my email anywhere! I guess I should do that. Or maybe make one for the blog specifically? Hmm.

    ReplyDelete